One of the most noticeable parts of your Facebook page is your profile picture – which is normally a portrait of yourself. At times you may also have a portrait in the header image too. If you’ve been trying to snap the perfect portrait to include on your Facebook page, you may have started to realize that it is easier said than done and each photo may have some issue with it – such as blemishes, less than perfect makeup, or red eye.
If you want to make sure your portrait photos are as perfect as possible for Facebook, the best way to go about it is by editing them and touching them up. To do so you should use Movavi Photo Editor as it will act as a photo retouching software that has all the tools you need to make sure your portraits look stunning.
To get started and begin touching up your portrait photo, follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the photo that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Retouching’ tab near the top.
- Use the tools in the panel on the right to touch up your photo, such as ‘Blemish removal’ to fix any skin imperfections, ‘Red eye removal’ to correct red eye, ‘Teeth whitening’ to give yourself a gleaming smile, or any of the digital makeup tools that are included.
- Open up the ‘Object Removal’ tab if you want to remove any objects or people from your photo and use the ‘Brush’ tool to paint over them then click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove them.
- Click on the ‘Save As’ button when you are satisfied and want to save your photo.
By following those steps you should end up with a portrait that looks great. However Movavi Photo Editor can do a lot more and you could even stylize your photo with filters and effects, insert customizable text, replace the background completely, improve the photo quality, and much more.
Take your time and experiment with as many of these features as you think you’ll need. Each feature in Movavi Photo Editor is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, so it won’t take you long to figure out how they work and apply them so that you can create a unique and special portrait for your Facebook profile page.