Essential oils are not just for oil burners with tea lights or exotic baths, though they are quite wonderful there too! If you have essentials oils but do not really know what to do with them, here are some things you can try:
- Neutralize bad kitchen smells: Add a few drops of lemon essential oil in a small pot of water and place it by the window. The oil will neutralize bad smells from the kitchen. This is especially effective if something smells ‘fishy’.
- In the tumble dryer: Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to damp clothes before you put them in the tumble dryer to dry. This will make the room smell nice and even give a natural aroma to the clothes without using the harmful chemicals that you would have to otherwise use.
- To the vacuum cleaner: There is a filter in vacuum cleaners that collects the dust. The next time you clean the filter, put a few drops of any essential oil in it before fixing it up again. This will make your house smell fresh and fragrant.
- Freshen bathrooms: Use Lavender, Grapefruit, Rosemary or geranium oil in a diffuser to make the bathroom smell great.
- Treat a headache: Mixing two drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender oil per six drops of carrier oil. Massage into temples, behind ears, on back of neck, across forehead, and under nose. This will provide quick relief from a headache. If you want to reduce tension as well, you can play a game of bingo with free sign up bonus no deposit required. Bingo can help you relax and ease out your worries while increasing your mental capacity. It’s a win-win!